- Join us on the Pogo50 for the Rolex Middle Sea Race in October 2017
- Meet us at the Paris and Düsseldorf boat shows
- Pogo36: Nominated European Boat of the Year 2017, Charters start in May
- Our Pogo12.50 Hermes was sold and just left for a round the world trip
- “Offshore/Train & Race” course 19-26 March and Med trip 22-29 April 2017
Join us on the Pogo50 for the Rolex Middle Sea Race in October 2017
Our Pogo50 Eros will participate in one of the worlds’ most prestigious offshore races.
Organized by the Royal Offshore Racing Club, this 608nm non-stop real offshore race starting and ending in Malta, stands as one of the offshore classics, together with the Fastnet, the Newport-Bermuda and the Sydney-Hobart.
Our Pogo50 is well suited and fully equipped for such long distance racing offering exhilarating speeds but also an excellent level of comfort.
When: 14-31 October 2017
17 days of amazing sailing!
Programme: Saturday 14 October. Arrival in our base in Lavrio
15-17 October: 525nm transfer Lavrio – Malta
18-19 October: Training
Saturday 21 October: 608nm Race starts
Saturday 28 October: Prize Ceremony & Party
29-31 October: Return to Lavrio, Greece
(the 525nm return trip is not mandatory,
you may leave from Malta after the race ends)
Skipper: Pietro D’Ali
Boat: Pogo50 (max 7 participants+Skipper & Co-Skipper)
Price: 3500€/person (all included except food and drinks)
Palmarès of our skipper Pietro D’Ali:
– Whitbread Round the World 93/94
– European Champion Star 1993
– Americas Cup Prada Team 2000
– Sydney Olympics Star 2000
– Transat AG2R 2006 1st (with Kito de Pavant)
– Transat Jacques Vabre 2007 1st (with Giovanni Soldini)
– Transat La Solidaire du Chocolat 2009 2nd (with Giovanni Soldini)
– Roma x2 2012 1st (with Michele Galli)
– Transat Jacques Vabre 2013 (with Stefano Raspadori)
Meet us at the boat shows of Paris and Düsseldorf
Fastsailing will be present at the Pogo stand in:
- Paris Nautic: 3-4/Dec
- Düsseldorf Boot: Hall 15 stand B42.5 during 21-23/Jan and 28-29/Jan
Pogo36: Nominated European Boat of the Year 2017, Charters start in May
Meanwhile Pogo36 has been nominated for the European Boat of the Year 2017 award in the category of “Performance Cruiser”.
Charters start officially in Greece in May 2nd 2017!
Our Pogo12.50 Hermes was sold and just left for a round the world trip
A week ago we bid farewell to our Pogo12.50 Hermes, the first boat with which we started this amazing Fastsailing adventure! Time goes by quickly…it was back in April 2012 when we did the launching…
Now, our friends Morgen and Meg from Ocean Racers have just purchased Hermes.
They will be joining the ARC World Rally in St Lucia, on 7 January 2017. Single berths, cabins or private boat charters (plus the two live-aboard skippers) are available to book for select legs.
This is the skippers’ second circumnavigation, and Skipper Morgen comes from IMOCA Open 60 racing — so expect them to chase Hermes’ record speeds!
Check out their website www.oceanracers.net for more details!
“Offshore/Train & Race” course 19-26 March and Med trip 22-29 April 2017!
Choose among exiting sailing plans:
- 19-27 March 2017: Train & Race the Hydra Regatta on multiple Pogo12.50s
- 22-29 April 2017: Offshore Med voyage to Cyprus/Malta or Corfu* on the Pogo50
- Solo/Double-handed sailing course: upon request
A multitude of top sailing experiences … non-stop long distance sailing, regatta manoeuvres, night racing, one design racing, short handed sailing….with world class skippers on board the super fast Pogos.
What’s not to like?
*Exact destination to be chosen based on weather conditions
Exceptional FastSailing experiences in Greece