In our August 2023 newsletter:
- Solaris60 and SolarisPower44: Charters with performance & elegance around the Greek islands
- Aegean600: Fastsailing team wins Multihull category on our Outremer4X
- Autumn 2023 boat shows: Cannes (FR), Lavrio (GR), Geneva (CH)
- Upcoming “Train & Race” programmes
- Our 1st total refit: done with passion and dedication
Solaris60 & SolarisPower44: Charters with performance & elegance around the Greek islands
Two very elegant Solaris yachts are available for charter in the Aegean Sea turning heads due to their style, performance and attention to details:
– , a Solaris60 luxury performance sailboat
– , a SolarisPower44 motor yacht
Aegean600: Fastsailing team wins Multihull category on our Outremer4X
We are happy (and proud) finishing 1st in Multihull category with a crew of 5 fast sailors.
Our victory is sweeter because among our competitors, there were two other identical Outremer4Xs that we left many miles behind.
As expected the Aegean600 gave us strong emotions: top speed 25.4kts, strong winds, light winds, magnificent sunsets and dawns…briefly everything!
We definitely look forward to doing the race for a 4th time in 2024!
Autumn 2023 boat shows: Cannes FR, Lavrio GR, Geneva CH
The Fastsailing team will be at the following stands / brands:
Boats: Solaris40, new Solaris50, Solaris60, Solaris64RS.
Boats: new 40 Open, 44 Open, 48 Open, 52 Open
Contact us if you wish to book an appointment.
Fastsailing will have showcase the Solaris60 and the SolarisPower44 to the greek sailing community in Olympic Marina of Lavrio.
Fastsailing will have its own stand at our regular meeting with the Swiss sailing enthusiasts.
Upcoming “Train & Race” programmes
The popular programmes with world class skippers continue:
- 21-30/October/2023. Classic Train & Race with the Hydra Race on the Solaris40 and the X-Yacht X43
- 11-19/November/2023. Classic Train & Race on multiple Pogo12.50s and Pogo44s
- 16-26/March/2024. Classic Train & Race on multiple Pogo12.50s and Pogo44s
- Solo/Double Handed Training: dates upon demand
Transatlantic update: unfortunately due to delays in the construction of the ORC57 catamaran we are constrained to postpone the trip for 2024.
For more information and the complete programme visit our Train & Race tab or email us for reservations:
Our 1st total refit: done with passion and dedication
The outcome was so pleasing that the whole Fastsailing team fell in love with this little jewel!
Exceptional FastSailing experiences in Greece