In our January 2023 newsletter:
- Boot Düsseldorf 2023: Meet the FastSailing team
- First36 gets many awards
- X-yacht X46 Pure Fun again in our charter fleet
- 2023 “Train & Race” programme
- SolarisPower 44 Open motor yacht for charter in Santorini
Boot Düsseldorf 2023: Meet the Fastsailing team
The Fastsailing team will be at the following stands / brands. If you wish to meet us please contact us to arrange an appointment:
Hall 16 stand A43. Boat shown: Pogo36 electric
Hall 16 stand A18. Boats shown: Solaris40, new Solaris50 & Solaris60
Hall 5 stand C22. Boats shown: new 40 Open, 44 Open, 48 Open
Hall 16 stand A57. Boat shown: Neo570c
Hall 5 stand D45. Boats shown: Flying Tender FT 80
First 36 gets many awards
The First 36 has been receiving one award after the other:
- Performance Yacht of the year 2022 by the British Yachting Awards
- Yacht of the year 2022 by the Sailing World Magazine
- Nominated for the European Yacht of the year 2023 in the Performance Yacht Category (winner will be announced in 3 days!)
Enjoy this performance charter yacht in the world’s sailing paradise: in Greece !
X-Yacht X46 again in our charter fleet:
We are very happy to announce that after a small brake, the X-Yacht X46 Pure Fun is back in the FastSailing fleet complementing our range together with the X43 and the X-50.
Upcoming “Train & Race” programmes:
The popular programmes with world class skippers continue:
- 18-27/March/2023. Classic Train & Race with the Hydra Race on multiple Pogo12.50s and Pogo44s
- 8-15/July/2023 Aegean600 race on the Pogo50 and the First53
- 21-30/October/2023. Classic Train & Race with the Hydra Race on the Solaris40 and the X-Yacht X43
- 21-28/October/2023. Rolex Middle Sea Race on the First53.
- Transatlantic on the ORC57 catamaran:
- Leg 1: Lavrio -> Gran Canaria 4–18/November/2023
- Leg 2: Gran Canaria -> Martinique 25/November – 09/December/2023
- 11-19/November/2023. Classic Train & Race on multiple Pogo12.50s and Pogo44s
- Solo/Double Handed Training: dates upon demand
For more information and the complete programme visit our Train & Race tab or email us for reservations:
Solaris Power 44 Open motor yacht for charter in Santorini
For those who might plan a vacation in Santorini , starting in April 2023, the SolarisPower 44 Open will be the most beautiful yacht to charter for a day cruise around the caldera or the nearby islands.
Yes, SolarisPower 44 Open is a motor yacht… but it’s top quality and so stylish!
The yacht is owned and operated by the company Aegean Infinity
Exceptional FastSailing experiences in Greece