In our March 2022 newsletter:
- Our Corfu base moves to Benitses marina (always in Corfu)
- “Train & Race” 2022 highlights: Med Voyage on Pogo50, Aegean600 on Outremer4X
- Neo515: Neo430‘s big brother
- Yachts for sale: X-Yacht X4.3, Dehler30od (Pogo50 sold!)
- Sailing destinations: Ithaca. No wonder Ulysses returned home
Our Corfu base moves to Benitses (always in Corfu)
We decided to move our Corfu base to the very recently privatized Benitses marina.
Benitses offers plenty of advantages:
- Smaller and picturesque port in the nice little village of Benitses, feels more like Greece.
- Super safe from the weather elements
- Located 8nm further south from Gouvia marina, shortening the trip towards Paxi, Lefkada, Ithaca…
- All facilities within a few meters from our berths: Tavernas, super markets, showers, cafes…
- Just 15 min drive to Corfu airport and city center
- With a nice beach right next to the marina to enjoy a swim in crystal clear waters
“Train & Race” 2022 highlights: Med Voyage on Pogo50, Aegean600 on Outremer4X
Our “Train & Race” programme continues with some small adaptations. For 2022 we have in the mix:
- 19-28/March/2022 . Classic Train & Race with the Hydra Race on multiple Pogo12.50s and the Pogo50
- 23/April- 7/May/2022: A two week Med Voyage on the Pogo50
- 9-16/July/2022: Aegean600 race on the Outremer4X
- 22-31/October/2022 Classic Train & Race with the Hydra Race on the Solaris40 and the X-Yacht X4.3
- 12-20/Nov/2022 . Classic Train & Race on multiple Pogo12.50s and Pogo44s
- Solo/Double Handed Training: dates upon demand
For more information and the complete programme visit our Train & Race tab.
Neo515: Neo430‘s big brother
Neo yachts has created quite a stir in the last few years producing no-compromise top quality full carbon fast sailboats with functional and beautifully finished interiors.
At FastSailing we are strong supporters of such boats and we are very happy that a Neo430 is near to completion and will join shortly our charter fleet in Greece.
The Neo430 Neomind on its way for launching. Next stop: FastSailing Greece!
Now the yard has come up with the Neo515, a super modern, fast sailboat with aggressive yet very elegant lines. The Neo515, weighs only 8.95t, has a generous sail plan with a long carbon bow sprit, a 3.6m draft with 45% of the weight placed in the keel bulb assuring high righting moment and stability. Interiors are offered in 3 configurations.
Needless to say that we would be interested in adding the Neo515 (and any other Neo!) in our charter fleet in Greece, offering our technical now-how on performance sailboats as well our charter marketing expertise that allows owners to enjoy such special boats at a more affordable cost.
If you are interested , contact us for detailed information
Neo515 fast and elegant
Neo515 Light, functional and modern interiors
Neo515 : 3 interior versions
Yachts for sale: X-Yacht X4.3 Xenios, Dehler30 Atlas (Pogo50 sold!)
Just recently the Pogo50 Eros was sold to a new owner who will keep it in our FastSailing charter fleet.
Currently we have the following boats for sale:
Price: 285.000€ tax not paid
Available November 2022. Charter management scheme possible
Long term charter possible
Especially for the Dehler30od, a long term charter agreement is also possible
Potential new owners can test sail, Xenios and Atlas by chartering for an unlimited number of days. The charter price will be fully deducted from the final selling price.
Contact us for full specifications and information:
Sailing destinations: Ithaca. No wonder Ulysses returned home
If you visit Ithaca once, you will always want to return there. A small island located ~75nm south of Corfu, limited in size but rich in all the rest. A place to relax, to reflect.
- Dock at Kioni and enjoy the nice bay and the village.
- At the main town of Vathy, during the summer months dock at the North side, right across the little town. You will be protected from the typical NW winds
- Spend some quiet time at the bay of Agios Andreas in south Ithaca
- Try the artisan cheese made by the local Katseno breed goats
- Go around and discover Ithaca yourself…
…May there be many summer mornings when,
with what pleasure, what joy,
you enter harbors you’re seeing for the first time…
Extract from the poem Ithaka, By C. P. Cavafy
Translated by Edmund Keeley
Listen to Sean Connery reciting the full poem under the music of Vangelis Papathanasiou
Vathy bay – the red arrow indicates the quiet and safe spot to dock during summertime
Exceptional FastSailing experiences in Greece