- Our Pogo12.50 Hermes is on sale with a special deal! SOLD
- “Experience the Pogo50” special 25% discount during July 2016
- Join us for for the autumn 2016 “Offhore/Train & Race” course (Oct 29th – Nov 6th 2016)
Our Pogo12.50 Hermes is on sale with a special deal!
Following our recent boat renewal plan and in view of the upcoming new boats (yes!), we announce -not without some affection- that our beloved Pogo12.50 Hermes is on sale at the end of the 2016 season.
Hermes is a Pogo12.50 with lifting keel and Vinylester composite hull built in April 2012. Hermes has been professionally maintained and constantly upgraded in close cooperation with the Pogo yard making the boat far more functional and better equipped than 4 years ago. In March 2015, Hermes was the winner of the Hydra race in both real and corrected time!
The special deal:
The new owner will have the right to use the boat already during summer and autumn 2016 without any additional cost!
He/she can test sail Hermes by chartering for an unlimited number of days (subject to boat’s availability). The charter price will be fully deducted from the selling price to be paid in mid November 2016.
Selling price is price 230,000€ (tax not paid).
The new owner is not obliged to pay VAT since Hermes can remain under the existing “professional status” for at least 3 more years.
If the new owner wishes so, we offer the possibility to keep Hermes under our management with more or less limited chartering for covering annual expenses and possibly more than that, without any restriction on the desired periods and duration of private use.
Please download this pdf file where you will find all the details about:
- the improvements made on the boat since 2012
- how we took care of Hermes since 2012
- options for the new owner
For inquiries, please contact us directly:
Tel: +30 6977 2345 27
“Experience the Pogo50” special 25% discount during July 2016
Exceptionally for July 2016, we invite you to experience sailing the Pogo50 with a very attractive 25% discount.
A fantastic boat with a custom made interior arrangement for a crew up to 10 persons with full cruising amenities including a separate skippers cabin (for those who snore!)
After sailing a Pogo50 the next thing is to try is an IMOCA 60 (but it won’t be as comfortable and cozy…)
Join us for the autumn 2016 “Offhore/Train & Race” course (NEW dates: Oct 29th – Nov 6th 2016!)
Experience non-stop sailing in true offshore conditions, train and race 2 one-day regattas. 8 days of super (and fast) sailing. Depending on participation we will deploy up to 4 Pogo12.50s creating true one-design conditions!
Saturday October 30th: Arrival in our base in Lavrio
October 30th – November 4th:
2 days of non-stop navigation.
1 night at port
3 full days of training around the Cyclades.
Afternoon theory courses (tactics, weather, rules)
Saturday November 5th: St George Regatta 72nm
Sunday morning November 6th: Departure
Skippers: Benoît Charon, Pietro D’Ali, Olivier Cardin
Boats: Pogo12.50s (max 5 participants per boat). Up to 4 boats!
Price: 1250€ per person (all included except food and drinks)
Palmarès of our world class skippers:
– FFV Responsable Secteur Manche
– Figaro Racer & Trainer
– Twice European Champion J24
– French Offshore Champion
– 2nd European Championship Farr30
– Multiple Tours de France, ARCs, Melges24…
– Whitbread Round the World 93/94
– European Champion Star 1993
– Americas Cup Prada Team 2000
– Sydney Olympics Star 2000
– Transat AG2R 2006 1st (with Kito de Pavant)
– Transat Jacques Vabre 2007 1st (with Giovanni Soldini)
– Transat La Solidaire du Chocolat 2009 2nd (with Giovanni Soldini)
– Roma x2 2012 1st (with Michele Galli)
– Transat Jacques Vabre 2013 (with Stefano Raspadori)
– Clipper Round the World Race 2015/16. Skipper LMAX. No1 overall after 9 legs.
– 13,000nm family trip France -> New Caledonia
– 4th Commodore’s cup 2010
– 2nd French Championship of Match racing
– 4th Tour de France 2008 on Mumm 30
– J24 European Championship, Melges 24 World Championship…
– RYA Yachtmaster Ocean
Exceptional FastSailing experiences in Greece
More wind, more sun, more fun than anywhere else in the world!