In our November 2021 newsletter:
- Boat shows happening again: Geneva 12-14/Nov and Düsseldorf 22-30/Jan
- New yachts in our fleet: TS-52.8, Neo430, one more Pogo44
- Yachts for sale: X-Yacht X4.3, Pogo50, Dehler30od
- “Train & Race” 2022 programme
- Sailing destinations: Arki. So small, so nice!
Boat shows are happening again: Geneva 12-14/Nov & Düsseldorf 22-30/Jan
Meet Fastsailing at the:
- Salon Nautique du Léman in Geneva 12-14/Nov/2021: Fastsailing stand SN-262
- Düsseldorf Boot 22-30/Jan/2022: at the Pogo & Solaris Yachts stands*
*exact stand numbers to be announced soon
New yachts in our fleet: TS52 Catamaran , Neo430 and a 2nd Pogo44
The FastSailing fleet gets new entries in 2022:
- TS 52.8 Catamaran : Top performance cat – Corfu base
- Neo430 : Full carbon performance cruiser – Lavrio base
- Pogo44 Apollo2: Because only one Pogo44 is not enough – Lavrio base
The TS 52.8 is a purist’s expression of a performance cruising catamaran: Simple, light, with all you need to enjoy cruising. Ionian Sea breezes are the perfect conditions for some fast sailing. (by the way, TS stands for Très Simple=Very simple!)
The Neo430 is a no compromise sailboat: top performance on all angles and wind speeds, light, offshore strong, with top quality comfortable interiors. No cutting corners, full carbon literally everywhere.
The Pogo44 needs no introduction. That’s why we get a 2nd one in our fleet. (and a 3rd one in 2023!)
TS 52.8 Catamaran
Our Pogo44 Apollo
Our Pogo44 Apollo
TS 52.8 interior: Four double cabins & (1 double +1 single) beds in the saloon. Two bathrooms
Neo430 Interior: Two aft double cabins with 3rd bunk each, One double front cabin. Two bathrooms
Pogo44 Interior: Three double cabins + One cabin with 2 bunk beds. Two bathrooms
For reservations contact us at:
Yachts for sale: X-Yacht X4.3 Xenios, Pogo50 Eros, Dehler30 Atlas
For sale: X4.3 Xenios (Launched April 2017)
Price: 285.000€ tax not paid
Available November 2022. Charter management scheme possible
For sale: Pogo50 Eros (launched Feb 2016)
Price: 595.000€ tax paid
Charter management scheme possible
For sale: Dehler30 Atlas (launched July 2020)
Long term charter possible
The X4.3 and the Pogo50 have been in our charter fleet for 5 seasons, whereas the Dehler30od for 2 seasons.
If the new owners wish, we are eager to keep boats under our charter management. This will allow covering annual expenses and possibly more than that, without any restriction on the desired periods and duration of private use.
Especially for the Dehler30od, a long term charter agreement is also possible
Potential new owners can test sail Eros, Xenios and Atlas by chartering for an unlimited number of days. The charter price will be fully deducted from the final selling price.
Contact us for full specifications and information:
“Train & Race” 2022 programme:
We have published our Train & Race programme for 2022:
- 19-28/March/2022 . Classic Train & Race with the Hydra Race on multiple Pogo12.50s, Pogo44 and Pogo50
- 26/April- 8/May/2022: A two week Med Voyage on the Pogo50
- 2-16/July/2022: Aegean600 race with one week of prior training on Pogo12.50, Pogo50, Neo430, X-Yacht X-50
- 12-20/Nov/2022 . Classic Train & Race on multiple Pogo12.50s, Pogo44 and Pogo50
- Solo/Double Handed Training: dates upon demand
For more information and the complete programme visit our Train & Race tab.
See you there!
Sailing destinations: Arki islet. So small, so nice!
The beautiful spots in the Aegean Sea are simply countless. Arki islet , located 130nm East of Lavrio, is one of these little gems that look as if they were designed for sailing: Super safe port, multiple bays and islets around and of course great food!
Entering Arki harbour
Use Arki as your base and explore the surrounding area.
- Marathi islet, just 1nm south of Arki.
- Two protected bays to stay on anchor: Glipapa and Steno
- Try the local cheese from goats freely fed on the island
- Visit the area from November till May. Land is green and wild birds shelter there (partridges, hoopoes, woodcocks…)
- Tiganakia bay at the SE corner of Arki. Turquoise crystal clear waters…you are in paradise
Glipapa bay (left) and Steno bay (right)
Tiganakia. Welcome to paradise
Exceptional FastSailing experiences in Greece