In our December 2020 newsletter:
- New charter boat: Neo430full carbon full comfort, starting Autumn 2021!
- Fleet renewal: Pogo12.50 Hermes2 sold. Hermes3 and X-Yacht X4.3 Xenios for sale delivery Oct 2021
- Dehler30od in the Rolex Middle Sea Race: an honorable result
- March “Train & Race” programme : Two sessions
- Sailing destinations: Fourni, 2 little islands, >15 protected bays
New charter boat: Neo430 full carbon full comfort starting Autumn 2021
We are delighted to announce the latest addition in our fleet: A brand new, full carbon Neo430 will roll out of the factory in Italy during the summer and will be available for charter in our Lavrio base starting Autumn 2021.
We are delighted (and proud) for one more reason: the owner of this new Neo430, an avid racer and experienced sailor, has been a repetitive charter customer who appreciated our dedication to quality, service and seamanship and honored us by bringing his great carbon sailing boat in our charter fleet.
The Neo430 is a super fast 43ft no compromise top quality offshore racer/cruiser on which everything is made of carbon (even the sink!).
– light (5.7t) and strong full carbon structure with all interior elements structurally integrated
– very powerful sailplan: Square-top main, Furling Genoa, inner Jib/Staysail, Code0, Asymmetric Spis
– halyard locks for Main and front sails
– split backstay (for safety, both ends can be tight when at reef 1,2,3)
– grinder (removable for cruising!)
– 2m long carbon bowsprit
– 3m deep lead keel with bulb
– double rudders
– full width traveler
– Top quality laminate sails
All that with a comfortable interior and exterior for some great (fast) cruising:
– 2 double cabins with a 3rd racing bunk each for sleeping while sailing
– 1 master cabin at the front in “loft” style
– Big full kitchen allowing 2 people to cook simultaneously
– Excellent ventilation. Aft cabins have 3 hatches each
– 2 heads both with electric WC and shower
– Full electronics: Autopilot, AIS, chart plotters
– comfortable cockpit: removable table, long bunks, shower, sun tent
– large flat surfaces for sunbathing
Enjoy this top boat in the sailing paradise of the world, in Greece!
For reservations contact us at
Fleet renewal: Pogo12.50 Hermes2 sold. Hermes3 & X-Yacht X4.3 Xenios for sale delivery Oct 2021
Our fleet renewal programme goes as planned:
Sold: Pogo12.50 Hermes2 was just sold and headed for new sailing ventures in Denmark.
New boats: Pogo44 and the Solaris40 will join the fleet in early 2021
For sale by the end of the 2021 charter season:
- Pogo12.50 Hermes3 (built 2016). 235,000€ VAT not paid. Click here for details
- X-Yacht X4.3 Xenios (built 2017). 300,000€ VAT not paid. Click here for details
If the new owners wish, we are eager to keep both boats in our charter fleet under our management with more or less limited chartering for covering annual expenses and possibly more than that, without any restriction on the desired periods and duration of private use.
The new owners can test sail Hermes3 and Xenios by chartering for an unlimited number of days. The charter price will be fully deducted from the selling price to be paid in early November 2021.
For full specifications and information:
Dehler30od in the Rolex Middle Sea Race: an honorable result
Our Dehler30od ATLAS achieved a very respectful result in the 2021 Rolex Middle Sea Race:
- 3rd in ORC5
- 18th overall out of 29 boats in ORC
Most importantly, ATLAS was the smallest boat of the race and raced double handed, competing against full crews. The crew had only trained during the Greece-Malta transfer trip, which makes their result even more honorable. Bravo Jan & Lars!
For the 2021 season ATLAS is available for all local races, notably the Aegean600 race in early July, the Greek Double Handed championship in late September as well as for the Rolex Middle Sea Race in October.
March 2021 “Train & Race” Programme: Two sessions
Due to the increased demand for the spring 2021 Train & Race programme, we have decided to have two successive sessions:
For more information and the complete programme visit our Train & Race tab.
We remind to all our participants of the March and November 2020 edition that were cancelled due to Covid, that they are very welcome to join one of our upcoming events.
See you there!
Sailing destinations: Fourni, 3 little islands >15 protected (pirate) bays
Fourni is a small island complex in the Aegean sea, ~50nm east of Mykonos.
What makes this place ideal for sailing is the variety and quality of sheltered bays. There are over 15 of them!
No wonder that Fourni were often chosen by pirates for hiding…
- Chrissomilia port: dock sideways at the first ~40mt of the south dock.
- Excellent and abundant fresh fish
- >15 bays around the island offering good shelter and privacy
- Kampi bay: Anchor with a line ashore at the north side of the cove (better than the little dock)
- Petrokopio bay: visit the quarry from which the Ephesus temple was built. There are still ancient marble columns cut, ready to be transported
- Try the local honey and (if you are lucky) the local oven roasted goat
Exceptional FastSailing experiences in Greece