- Outremer 4X – A brand new performance catamaran in our charter fleet starting August 2019!
- Meet us at the Düsseldorf Boot
- 2019 “Train & Race” programme
Outremer 4X: Brand new in our charter fleet starting August 2019!
We are delighted to announce the latest addition to our fleet: A brand new Outremer 4X will roll out of the factory in the summer and will head to our Lavrio base. This amazing and of course very fast catamaran will be available for charters starting August 2019.
We are delighted (and proud) for one more reason: the owner of this new Outremer 4X has been a repetitive charter customer who appreciated our dedication to quality, service and seamanship and decided to honor us by bringing his fantastic catamaran to our charter fleet.
The Outremer 4X was awarded as Multihull of the Year 2017, an award well merited: An impressively fast 48ft catamaran that can reach 20kts, stable, super safe, and all that in great comfort and top quality for which the boatyard is renown.
The boat is light – just 8.2tons- thanks to modern construction made with infusion and carbon reinforcements. This is clearly shown when sailing: fast, rigid and safe!
Our new Outremer 4X will have 4 double cabins & 2 heads. As with all our boats, this one too is fully fully equipped:
– Carbon bowsprit
– Carbon daggerboards
– Composite steering wheels
– Ergonomic steering seats with double carbon tillers (yes it has both!)
– Hydranet upwind sails
– Roller Genoa and inner Jib/Staysail
– Code0 on endless furler & Spinnaker with sock
– 2 heads both with electric WC
Enjoy this top boat in the sailing paradise of the world, in Greece!
Meet us at the Düsseldorf Boot (and then in Bern and Limassol)
We can’t miss the big rendez-vous of yachting, the Düsseldorf Boot.
A Fastsailing team, with Dimitris Kalantzis, Kostas Andrikou and Michalis Aftias will be present during 19-27/ January at the following stands:
- Pogo Structures: Hall 15 / D-23
- X-Yachts: Hall 16 / D-21
- Solaris Yachts: Hall 16 / A-18
Let’s talk about our passion: sailing!
And after Düsseldorf, we will go to:
- SwissNautic in Bern (CH)
20-24/Feb/2019: at the Pogo stand*
- Limassol boat show (CY)
9-12/May/2019 Fastsailing stand at the Limassol Marina*
See you there!
*stand numbers to be announced soon
Our 2019 Train & Race Programme has lots of interesting sailing experiences to offer:
- March Train & Race: Hydra Race on multiple Pogo12.50s (16-26/March)
- Spring Med Voyage: St Tropez to Lavrio on the Pogo50 (30/March-13/April)
- Spring Med Voyage: Lavrio – Limassol – Corfu on the Solaris47
- Rolex Middle Sea Race: Bring your complete crew and do the legendary race with our skipper on a Pogo50 or the Solaris47 (12-26/October)
- November Train & Race: A full programme on multiple Pogo12.50s (9-17/November)
For the complete 2019 programme visit the Train & Race tab in our website.
Reservations: [email protected]
See you there!
Exceptional FastSailing experiences in Greece