In our October 2018 newsletter:
- Solaris47 delivered!
- 2019 “Train & Race” programme: Regattas, Training, Med Voyage, solo & double handed sailing
- More new boats for 2019: Pogo12.50 and Loxo32
- Rolex Middle Sea Race 2018 and more: our Pogos go racing (the hard way)
- Private boat management by Fastsailing
2019 “Train & Race” Programme is online
Our 2019 Train & Race Programme is online with lots of interesting events: solo & double handed trainings, offshore sailing, local races, Rolex Middle Sea Race and a super Med Voyage with the Pogo50 from St-Tropez to Corfu and Lavrio in spring.
Our top class skippers Pietro D’Ali, Benoit Charon, Dimitris Kalantzis, and Charly Fernbach guarantee a great sailing experience.
No1: 16-26 March 2019 Train & Race the Hydra Regatta with multiple Pogo12.50s (optional 16-24 March 2019)
No2: 30 March – 13 April 2019 Med Voyage: St-Tropez-> Corfu-> Lavrio on a Pogo50
No3: 12-29 October 2019 Rolex Middle Sea Race (Pogo12.50, Pogo50 or X-Yacht)
No4: 9-17 November 2019 Train & Race with multiple Pogo12.50s
No5: Solo & double handed sailing trainings: upon demand
P.S. There are still spots for the upcoming programme in 10-18 November 2018. Exceptionally we will deploy 2 x Pogo12.50s and the Pogo50!
See you there!
More boats for 2019: Pogo12.50 and Loxo32
At the Pogo yard they are busy building two boats that will head to the sunny seas of Greece:
– a Pogo12.50 to be named (what else?) Hermes4
– a super efficient Loxo32 motor yacht
Hermes4 will be based in Lavrio whereas the Loxo32 motor yacht will go to our Corfu base.
The exterior has a large 2-sided sofa that can be converted to a double bed for sunbathing or sleeping under the stars. Bimini, cockpit shower, windlass, removable table and a large swiming platform offer full cruising comfort.
Other than “classic” charters, the Loxo32 can also be chartered as a “support” boat to sailing yachts -like the Solaris47- offering multiple advantages:
– Skipper and hostess/deck hand of the sailing yacht can sleep onboard the Loxo32 for total privacy to the guests
– Logistics support: mooring, quick transfer to small bays/ports for access to restaurants, bars, airports, equipment storage (SUP, diving, food & drinks, fuel…)
For reservations contact us at [email protected]
Rolex Middle Sea Race 2018 and more: Our Pogos go racing (the hard way)
We are happy to announce that two of our Pogos are competing at the 50th anniversary edition of the RMSR in mid October 2018.
Hermes3 is racing with a multinational crew, whereas the Pogo36 Infinity will do the race double handed.
Later on, in March 2019, we will race our Pogo50 double handed in the 9th edition of another tough race called “Au large de St-Tropez“.
For the double handed division, the race is 600nm starting from St-Tropez, around Sardinia and Corsica and then back to St-Tropez.
We wish to all crews good luck!
Thanks to our experience and capacity in managing top class performance yachts we can offer boat management services for private yachts at one of our bases in Lavrio or Corfu.
Currently we are responsible for the following private yachts for owners who reside abroad:
– Solaris 50
– Dufour Grand Large 520
– Swan 48
– X-Yacht Xc45
You will enjoy numerous advantages:
– vicinity to international airports
– full range of maintenance and technical services
– friendly and professional staff
For information contact us at [email protected]
Exceptional FastSailing experiences in Greece