In our July 2018 newsletter:
- Corfu: our new base in the Ionian Sea
- Pogo30: the small rocket of our High Performance Line
- Solaris47: a brand new Yacht in our Luxury Performance Line
- 10-18/November 2018 “Offhore/Train & Race” programme
Corfu: our new base in the Ionian Sea
Pogo30: the small rocket of our High Performance Line
Starting from August 11th 2018, we will have a small rocket in our High Performance Line: the Pogo30 !
Join us for the “Offhore/Train & Race” during 10-18/Nov/2018
Experience non-stop sailing in true offshore conditions, train and race a regatta. 7 days of super (and fast) sailing. Depending on participation we will deploy up to 3 Pogo12.50s creating true one-design conditions!
Saturday November 10th: Arrival in our base in Lavrio
November 11th – November 16th:
2 days of non-stop navigation.
1 night at port
3 full days of training around the Cyclades.
Afternoon theory courses (tactics, weather, rules)
Saturday November 17th: DEI Regatta 18nm
Sunday morning November 18th: Departure
Skippers: Benoît Charon, Charly Fernbach, Dimitris Kalantzis
Boats: Pogo12.50s (max 5 participants per boat). Up to 3 boats!
Price: 1250€ per person (all included except food and drinks)
Palmarès of our world class skippers:
– FFV Responsable Secteur Manche
– Figaro Racer & Trainer
– Twice European Champion J24
– French Offshore Champion
– 2nd European Championship Farr30
– Multiple Tours de France, ARCs, Melges24…
– Minitransat 2015 4th overall and 3rd in the 1st leg
– 2015 Archipelago 6,50 (with Benoît Hantzperg), 2nd
– Dipl. Institut Nautique de Bretagne – Professional skipper
– Sales manager at Pogo Structures
– Greek Sailing Federation trainer
– NASPOR Nautical Club sailing instructor
– Multiple races in Greece
– Professional skippering on Pogos since 2012
We also offer upon demand with our top skippers, Solo & double handed sailing trainings
For more information visit the Train & Race tab in our website or contact us at [email protected]
Exceptional FastSailing experiences in Greece