- Charly Fernbach 4th overall in the 2015 mini-transat on his Pogo3. Bravo!
- “Offhore/Train & Race” course 19-28 March 2016
- 4 Pogo12.50s in the FastSailing fleet for the 2016 season
- Meet us at the Paris and Düsseldorf boat shows
A big BRAVO to Charly Fernbach for achieving 4th overall position in the 2015 Mini-transat on his Pogo3!
- 8.76 kts average speed for 3254 miles on the 2nd leg
- max distance in 24hr: 241miles
- 3rd in leg 1
All that in his first solo transatlantic crossing. What an accomplishment !!!
Charly will be one of our skippers in the “Offhore/Train & Race” course in March 2016!
“Offhore/Train & Race” course 19-28 March 2016
Experience non-stop sailing in true offshore conditions, train and race the Hydra regatta. 8 days of super (and fast) sailing on our Pogo12.50s!
When: 19-28 March 2016
Saturday March 19 Arrival in our base in Lavrio
March 20-25 2 days of non-stop navigation.
1 night at port
3 full days of training around the Cyclades.
Afternoon theory courses (tactics, weather, rules)
March 25-27 March Hydra Regatta 2x35nm
- Friday March 25 Leg 1: Piraeus – Hydra
- Saturday March 26 Rest day (bar & taverna sailing) Sunday
- March 27 Leg 2: Hydra – Piraeus, Return to base
Monday morning March 28. Departure
Skippers: Charly Fernbach, Benoît Charon and Pietro D’Ali
Boats: Pogo12.50s (max 5 participants per boat). Up to 3 boats
Price: 1250€ per person (all included except food and drinks)
Palmarès of our skippers:
– Minitransat 2015 4th overall and 3rd in the 1st leg
– 2015 Archipelago 6,50 (with Benoît Hantzperg), 2nd
– Dipl. Institut Nautique de Bretagne – Professional skipper
– Sales manager at Pogo Structures
– FFV Responsable Secteur Manche
– Figaro Racer & Trainer
– Twice European Champion J24
– French Offshore Champion
– 2nd European Championship Farr30
– Multiple Tours de France, ARCs, Melges24…
– Whitbread Round the World 93/94
– European Champion Star 1993
– Americas Cup Prada Team 2000
– Sydney Olympics Star 2000
– Transat AG2R 2006 1st (with Kito de Pavant)
– Transat Jacques Vabre 2007 1st (with Giovanni Soldini)
– Transat La Solidaire du Chocolat 2009 2nd (with Giovanni Soldini)
– Roma x2 2012 1st (with Michele Galli)
– Transat Jacques Vabre 2013 (with Stefano Raspadori)
Four Pogo12.50s for the 2016 season
Two more brand new Pogo12.50s are joining the Fastsailing fleet:
- Hermes3 will roll out of the Structures yard in mid February
- end of March another Pogo12.50 will be splashed and head to our base in Lavrio
- Both will have 3-cabin interior with top equipment
Our flet for the2016 season will comprise of:
- Four Pogo12.50
- One Pogo50
- One Pogo40
- One SIG45 catamaran
As of early November our Pogo10.50 “Galahad” was sold to a happy ex-charter client and from now on he will be riding the waves in northern Germany. Viel Spaß guys! Rumors have it that a
Pogo36 will join our fleet in early 2017… stay tuned!
Meet us at the Paris and Düsseldorf boat shows
Fastsailing will be present at the Pogo stand:
- Paris Salon Nautique: Stand 1-H21 during 5-6/Dec and 12-13/Dec
- Düsseldorf Boot: Hall 15 stand B13 during 23-25/Jan and 30-31/Jan
See you there!
Exceptional FastSailing experiences in Greece
More wind, more sun, more fun than anywhere else in the world!