- Fastsailing proudly supports mini-transat sailor Charly Fernbach on his Pogo3 !
- Two Pogo12.50s for the “Offhore/Train & Race” course 14-23 November 2015
- Our Pogo50 at is final construction phase
- Catamaran’s cup on the SIG45 in October 2015
A mythical race in which sailors race solo their 6.5m long minis across the Atlantic in two legs:
– Douarnenez -> Lanzarote in the Canary Islands (1257nm)
– Lanzarote -> Pointe-à-Pitre in Guadeloupe (2764nm)
Charly is racing in the “series” category on his superfast and well prepared 3rd generation mini Pogo3.
Go Charly, go Pogo!
Follow this amazing race here
Two Pogo12.50s for the “Offhore/Train & Race” course 14-23 November 2015
Due to increased interest, we have added a 2nd Pogo12.50 for the 14-23 November 2015 and have made a mixed Offshore/Train & Race programme.
Sail non-stop in true offshore conditions for 4 days, train for 3 days and race the Salamis regatta. 8 days of super (and fast) sailing!
When: 14-23 November 2015
Programme: Saturday November 14. Arrival in our base in Lavrio
Starting Sunday November 15
3-4 days of non-stop navigation.
1 night at port
3-4 full days of training around the Cyclades.
Afternoon theory courses (tactics, weather, rules)
22 November Salamis Regatta 30nm
A tactical race in the Saronic bay
Monday morning November 23. Departure
Skippers: Benoît Charon
Nicolas Jossier or Pietro D’Ali
Boat: Pogo12.50s (max 5 participants per boat)
Price: 1250€ per person (all included except food and drinks)
Palmarès of our skippers
– FFV Responsable Secteur Manche
– Figaro Racer & Trainer
– Twice European Champion J24
– French Offshore Champion
– 2nd European Championship Farr30
– Multiple Tours de France, ARCs, Melges24…
– Solitaire du Figaro 2008, 2010, 2012.
– 2nd Ouest-France 2006
– 2nd National First Class 8 2004
– 2nd European championship Mumm 30 Deauville 2006
– Winner of étapes at the Tour de France : Dieppe 2008, Marseille 2007, Royan 2006, 5th overall in 2000. Co-skipper avec Benoît Charon.
– Whitbread Round the World 93/94
– European Champion Star 1993
– Americas Cup Prada Team 2000
– Sydney Olympics Star 2000
– Transat AG2R 2006 1st (with Kito de Pavant)
– Transat Jacques Vabre 2007 1st (with Giovanni Soldini)
– Transat La Solidaire du Chocolat 2009 2nd (with Giovanni Soldini)
– Roma x2 2012 1st (with Michele Galli)
– Transat Jacques Vabre 2013 (with Stefano Raspadori)
and….. stay tuned for our upcoming March 2016 courses with Charly Fernbach !
Our Pogo50 at is final construction phase
– interior and deck fittings currently installed
– STRATIS laminate Sails are being prepared at the Doyle loft in Auckland, NZ.
We just can’t wait to start sea trials early 2016 and do the transfer trip from Benodet to Lavrio in March/April 2016.
Race the Catamaran’s cup on the SIG45 in October 2015
– Saturday, October 24th
Alimos marina, check in
Welcome ceremony & dinner
– Sunday, October 25th
Leg No1: Alimos – Poros 28nm
– Monday October 26th
Leg No2: Poros – Ermioni 22nm
– Tuesday October 27th
Leg No3: Ermioni – Leonidio 25nm
– Wednesday October 28th
Leg No4: Leonidio – Nafplio 28nm
– Thursday October 29th
Free Sailing Optional Stop to Spetses or Hydra
– Friday October 30th
Free sailing to Athens, Alimos marina
Awards’ ceremony & Fare well dinner
-Saturday October 31st
Free sailing Alimos – Lavrio (optional), check out
Price: 1750€ per person
Included: skipper, race registration, 6 buffet dinners
by race organizers, linen, cleaning
Not included: food & drinks
Exceptional FastSailing experiences in Greece
More wind, more sun, more fun than anywhere else in the world!
For more information visit us at www.FastSailing.gr