Outremer 4X. The paradigm in catamarans
A fast, stable and comfortable 48 ft catamaran that can cross the ocean and affront any weather. This is the Outremer 4X that has become the paradigm in multihul yachts.
For charters in Greece by Fastsailing, starting in September 2018!
Double digit boat speed sensations are now for everybody!
Interior and exterior comfort that you can only find in much bigger yachts.
Interiors: 4 double cabins, WC with shower, hot water, full kitchen, fridge, storage, excellent ventilation
Deck: Large and unobstructed cockpit, cockpit shower, large trampoline areas
A comfortable catamaran can be really fast and does not have to be a….floating caravan!
Absolute safety. Sail relaxed, feel and be safe at all times, no compromise on that! Safety comes from 5 basic characteristics: Robust structure, Stability, Unsinkability, Offshore design, Speed potential
- Hulls reinforced both longitudinally and transversally
- All bulkheads are structurally integrated
- Extra reinforcement on highly stressed areas of hull and deck (winches, rudder pits, engine etc.)
- Topconstruction quality
- Great reserve of righting moment. GZmax = 2.55m
- Buoyancy foam below front and aft cabins
- Watertight aft and bow crash compartments
- CE Cat A – ISO 12217‐2 for Ocean Sailing.
Speed: Being fast is an element of safety per se:
- reach shelter quickly
- escape from a weather front
|Hull, deck & rigging|
|Length overall||14,62 m|
|Max beam||7,15 m|
|Draft||0,9 / 2,15 m|
|Light displacement||8,2 lt|
|Steering system||Twin rudders, Tiller|
|Motor||Volvo Penta HP|
|Navigation Category ISO 12217||A – unsinkable|
|Staysail on removable stay||m²|
|Asymmetric spinnaker A2||160m²|
|Asymmetric spinnaker A5||m²|
|Interiors / Amenities|
|WC with shower||2|