Bareboat weekly rates, starting and ending in Lavrion
(only with skipper)
|Pogo 12.50||Pogo 36||Pogo 50||Sydney 43GTS|
|17/03 -> 07/04||3,800€||4,950€||3,250€||2,600€||5,950€||4,100€|
|07/04 -> 21/04||4,200€||5,300€||3,550€||2,900€||6,300€||4,450€|
|21/04 -> 12/05||4,500€||6,100€||3,850€||3,100€||7,100€||4,800€|
|12/05 -> 14/07||4,900€||6,900€||4,200€||3,300€||7,900€||5,250€|
|14/07 -> 25/08||5,400€||7,900€||4,400€||3,700€||8,900€||5,750€|
|25/08 -> 06/10||4,900€||6,900€||4,200€||3,300€||7,900€||5,250€|
|06/10 -> 13/10||4,500€||6,100€||3,900€||3,150€||7,100€||4,800€|
|13/10 -> 20/10||3,900€||5,300€||3,550€||2,950€||6,300€||4,400€|
|20/10 –> 27/10||3,800€||4,950€||3,350€||2,750€||5,950€||4,200€|
|27/10 -> 16/03/2019||3,200€||4,100€||2,750€||2,400€||5,100€||3,450€|
Train & Race events
|Boat (s)||Skippers||Required level||Cost
|Train & Race
17-26 March 2018
|Middle and above||1,250€/person|
|Spring Med Voyage
Lavrio-Malta or Cyrpus or Corfu -Lavrio
14-21 April 2018
|Middle Sea Race
13 October – 27 October 2018
|Train & Race
|Middle and above||1,250€/person|
|Solo or Double Handed Training||Pogo12.50||Pietro D’Ali||upon request|
Daily charter rates
|6 Days||95% of weekly rate|
|5 Days||90% of weekly rate|
|4 Days||70% of weekly rate|
|3 Days||55% of weekly rate|
|2 Days||35% of weekly rate|
|1 Day||20% of weekly rate|
|Weekend Friday 17:00 to Sunday 19:00||40% of weekly rate|
|Referenced by a previous client *||-5%|
|Early Booking by January 31st
|2 consecutive weeks booking||-5%|
|3 consecutive weeks booking||-10%|
|Multiple boats charter||-10%|
Discounts are not cumulative
* Please CC our previous client referencing you in your email
- Fully refundable deposit: 3000€/4000€/5000€ (Pogo36 , Pogo12.50 /X-Yacht X4, Sydney43 / Pogo50)
- Skipper for Pogos (optional): 160€ /day
- Skipper: 160€ /day
- Delivery or deposit at a port other than Lavrion: It may be feasible depending on the selected dates and yachts’ availability. The additional cost will depend on the distance from Lavrion port and will be calculated on the basis of two crew members (300€/day) plus their economy tickets from/to Athens from/to delivery/deposit port. Maximum charge for delivery/deposit within Greece 1000€.
- Prices will include all costs (registration fee, racing risk, additional sails etc)
- The price depends on the characteristics of each race.
- Please contact us for a specific price quote.
Step 1: Inquiry
Send us an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying:
- Your preferred dates.
- If you wish to participate in a race
- Any special request (skipper, sponsoring, other)
Please note that charters usually start on Saturdays. We will inform you on availability for requested dates (or other available if the ones you selected are booked)
Step 2: Confirmation
For the proposed dates send us a confirmation to email@example.com. We will then:
- Provisionally hold your booking for 7 days.
- Send you an electronic copy of the Yacht Charter Agreement with the payment schedule and bank account details indicated on it
Step 3: Booking
- Sign and send us your Yacht Charter Agreement (an electronic copy is enough)
- Transfer to our bank account the 40% of the total chartering fee.
Upon reception of your 40% down payment and the signed contract we will confirm your booking.
Step 4: 30 days prior to your arrival
- Deposit to our bank account the remaining balance of 60%
- Send us the Skipper’s and Crews’ sailing licence(s)
- Send us the Crew-list (stating passport numbers, full addresses and emergency phone numbers)
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy Cancellation > 90 days prior to boat embarkation. 30% cancellation fee of the total charter price Cancellation 30 to 60 days prior to boat embarkation: 50% cancellation fee of the total charter price. Cancellation <30 days prior to boat embarkation: 100% cancellation fee of the total charter price. We will return the cancellation fee (less 5% of administration fee) if the boat is chartered on that same period under the same conditions.
Check-in procedures If you have never chartered one of our boats before, a 1h sailing trip with the owner may be required. If you have sailed on one of our boats before or you have choses to charter with skipper, then standard check-in procedures will be applied (inventory check, briefing etc)
Security Deposit A fully refundable security deposit of is mandatory. The security deposit is paid in cash or by credit card upon arrival or can be deposited to our bank account 30 days prior to departure. In case of damage to the yacht or loss of equipment, the estimated value for repairs and replacement is withheld from your security deposit and the balance is returned to you. For maximum transparency, upon delivery, you will be handed in a non-exhaustive list with the estimated cost of repairs and equipment that will be charged if damages/losses occur.