- Our X-Yacht X4³ XENIOS just delivered to Greece, Pogo36 on her way
- Our Pogo50 skippered by Pietro D’Ali wins the Hydra Regatta
- Join us for the Autumn “Offhore/Train & Race” programme 11-19 Nov 2017
- Cyclades, the green islands: fantastic off season sailing (with plenty of sun!)
Our X-Yacht X4³ XENIOS just delivered to Greece, Pogo36 on her way!
In mid March we launched XENIOS* our brand new X-Yacht X4³ in Slovenia.
Then with some good friends we sailed XENIOS till our Fastsailing base in Lavrio.
After getting out of the misty and calm Adriatic, Greece welcomed us with a bright sun and a fresh breeze.We enjoyed a fantastic 150nm ride under spinnaker all the way from Corfu to Patra with speeds up to 11.5kts under 15-20kts of wind.
The X4³ is super comfortable, stable, has impressive light winds performance, and is amazingly beautiful!
*Xenios is the usual adjective of god Zeus for being the patron of hospitality.
In the meanwhile, our Pogo36 will set sails next week for a Mediterranean crossing, expected in our base in Greece around mid April.
More boats to come in the future, stay tuned…!
Our Pogo50 skippered by Pietro D’Ali wins the Hydra Regatta
Last weekend our Pogo50 skippered by Pietro D’Ali in the context of our last Offhore/Train & Race event, achieved a great result in the Hydra Regatta under rather unfavorable very very light wind conditions:
Leg 1: First in real AND corrected time (!)
Leg 2: Third in real and tenth in corrected time
Overall 2nd in our category
Congratulations to Pietro and his really devoted crew of 8 from 5 different nationalities.
Pietro with part of this crew will do the 2017 Middle Sea Race in Malta on that same Pogo50. We wish them all the best!
Join us for the Autumn “Offhore/Train & Race” programme 11-19 November 2017
Experience non-stop sailing in true offshore conditions, train and race a one-day regatta. 7 days of super (and fast) sailing. Depending on participation we will deploy up to 3 Pogo12.50s creating true one-design conditions!
Saturday November 11th: Arrival in our base in Lavrio
November 12th – November 17th:
2 days of non-stop navigation.
1 night at port
3 full days of training around the Cyclades.
Afternoon theory courses (tactics, weather, rules)
Saturday November 18th: DEI Regatta 18nm
Sunday morning November 19th: Departure
Skippers: Benoît Charon, Pietro D’Ali
Boats: Pogo12.50s (max 5 participants per boat). Up to 3 boats!
Price: 1250€ per person (all included except food and drinks)
Palmarès of our world class skippers:
– FFV Responsable Secteur Manche
– Figaro Racer & Trainer
– Twice European Champion J24
– French Offshore Champion
– 2nd European Championship Farr30
– Multiple Tours de France, ARCs, Melges24…
– Whitbread Round the World 93/94
– European Champion Star 1993
– Americas Cup Prada Team 2000
– Sydney Olympics Star 2000
– Transat AG2R 2006 1st (with Kito de Pavant)
– Transat Jacques Vabre 2007 1st (with Giovanni Soldini)
– Transat La Solidaire du Chocolat 2009 2nd (with Giovanni Soldini)
– Roma x2 2012 1st (with Michele Galli)
– Transat Jacques Vabre 2013 (with Stefano Raspadori)
And … a brief reminder for our upcoming sailing plans:
- 22-29 April 2017: Offshore Med voyage to Cyprus/Malta or Corfu* on the Pogo50
- and Solo/Double-handed sailing courses: upon request
For more information visit the Train & Race tab in our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Exact destination to be chosen based on weather conditions
Cyclades, the green islands: fantastic off season sailing (with plenty of sun!)
The Cyclades being at the same latitude as Algiers and Tunis (indeed, check out the maps!) they are actually very warm and pleasant to sail even in our “winter”.
This year, our first clients set sails in late February and early March, enjoying a spectacular green scenery, the absence of crowds, and relaxed locals that are always welcoming.
And they all came back with nice sunburnt faces!
Exceptional FastSailing experiences in Greece
For more information visit us at www.FastSailing.gr or email us at email@example.com