- A bran new Pogo50 for the 2016 season
- Reduced prices for the SIG45 catamaran
- Hermes (pogo12.50) winner of the 2015 HORC Hydra Race
- Special rates for our customers at Aegeon Beach Hotel in cape Sounio
- Solo/Double handed sailing courses & athletic skippering with Pietro D’Ali
Bran new Pogo50 in 2016
A bran new Pogo50 will be available for charter by FastSailing in Greece starting April 2016!
- Custom interior design: 4 cabins, 2 WC, 11 berths
- Top gear: laminated sails, NKE electronics, electric mainsail winch, bow thruster,…
- Fully equipped: Electric WC, heating, hot water, ice maker, solar panels…
Stay tuned for our upcoming offshore trips with the Pogo flagship.
Reduced prices for the SIG45 catamaran
Check out our new reduced introductory 2015 prices for the SIG45 catamaran.
Enjoy a unique sailing experience and relax in the Greek islands with an all carbon super nice catamaran! Click on the pictures to see a video
Hermes winner of the 2015 HORC Hydra Race
We are proud to announce that our Pogo12.50 Hermes won the HORC Hydra Race 2015 both in real and corrected time!
The effort from an intensive week of training with skipper Pietro D’Ali during our “Train & Race” programme, brought excellent results. Leg no1 was all upwind with TWS getting up to 40kts during the night. Leg 2 was still ~90% upwind but with a nice spinnaker finish.
Bravo to our great skipper Pietro D’Ali and crew Ekhard, Michael, Milan, Pascal and Svein.
More offshore sailing and regata training programmes in November. Stay tuned!
Special hotel rates for Fastsailing customers
We have arranged special rates for FastSailing customers who wish to spend a few nights at the 4-star Aegeon Beach Hotel:
- Next to cape Sounio, 5min drive from our marina
- Cozy sandy beach, terrace restaurant with magnificent view to the Poseidon Temple
- excellent service and quality
For reservations, contact directly Ms Georgia Theodoridou (email@example.com, +30 22920 39200) and just mention you are FastSailing customers to get our special rate
Prices include breakfast. Extra bed +20.00€
|Low Season||Middle Season||High Season|
|01/04 – 30/04 & 01/10 – 31/10||01/05 – 31/05 & 1/09 – 30/09||1/06 – 31/08|
|Single||€ 80||€ 96||€ 116|
|Double||€ 92||€ 108||€ 128|
|Triple (2+1)||€ 108||€ 128||€ 144|
|Junior Suite||€ 128||€ 140||€ 160|
|Superior Suite||€ 144||€ 176||€ 208|
|Presidential suite||€ 250||€ 320||€ 384|
Solo/Double handed sailing courses & athletic skippering
Would you like to learn how to sail solo or double handed?
Would you fancy a more athletic sailing vacation?
Contact us to arrange a course with a world class sailor, Pietro D’Ali on a Pogo. His sailing CV just speaks for itself. Besides that, he is a really cool guy!
Palmarès of Pietro D’Ali:
– Whitbread Round the World 93/94
– European Champion Star 1993
– Americas Cup Prada Team 2000
– Sydney Olympics Star 2000
– Transat AG2R 2006 1st (with Kito de Pavant)
– Transat Jacques Vabre 2007 1st (with Giovanni Soldini)
– Transat La Solidaire du Chocolat 2009 2nd (with Giovanni Soldini)
– Roma x2 2012 1st (with Michele Galli)
– Transat Jacques Vabre 2013 (with Stefano Raspadori)
Exceptional FastSailing experiences in Greece
More wind, more sun, more fun than anywhere else in the world!